Now you can have the Web 3.0 at your fingertips with the release of Essentia desktop application! Simply download the app at Essentia.one and experience the best blockchain and crypto features yourself.
Windows: Windows Pro, 8 GB RAM, 4 GB+ of free disk space, Intel VT or AMD-V enabled CPU, with BIOS Virtualization Technology switch on;
macOS: 8 GB RAM, 6 GB+ of free disk space, Intel VT or AMD-V enabled CPU, with BIOS Virtualization Technology switch on;
Ubuntu (Linux): 8 GB RAM, 4 GB+ of free disk space, Intel VT or AMD-V enabled CPU, with BIOS Virtualization Technology switch on.
1) Download ‘Essentia Web’ from our official Website.
2) Click on the icon (essentia-setup.exe)
3) You will then see the following pop-up:
Choose the location to extract the components and press [Yes].
4) Wait for the extraction to complete.
5) When the extraction is complete your windows terminal will appear. Please wait for all the components to install.
6) When the components are set, you’ll need to reboot your computer to enable the necessary features for the environment to run on.
You’ll be asked to press any key to continue with a reboot. Please, do so when ready.
NOTE: Setup will continue after reboot.
7) After the reboot, you will see this window. Wait for the Docker to load (in your tray). This may take a few moments depending on the CPU.
8) Once loading has finished you will see this window:
You do not need to create a Docker ID to use Essentia. Simply close the window.
9) The Essentia launcher will now boot automatically. Please wait for all the components to load.
10) While the final steps are taken, you will discover the ‘Essentia Launcher’ icon on your desktop for ease of access.
11) And it’s done! The Essentia icon should also appear in your tray.
12) Once finished, the Essentia Web will open in your browser. Easy as that!
Now that’s done, you are free to roam the blockchain powered world where privacy, security, and data ownership matters.