Now you can have the Web 3.0 at your fingertips with the release of Essentia desktop application! Simply download the app at Essentia.one and experience the best blockchain and crypto features yourself.
Windows: 8 GB RAM, 4 GB+ of free disk space, Intel VT or AMD-V enabled CPU, with BIOS Virtualization Technology switch on;
macOS: 8 GB RAM, 6 GB+ of free disk space, Intel VT or AMD-V enabled CPU, with BIOS Virtualization Technology switch on;
Ubuntu (Linux): 8 GB RAM, 4 GB+ of free disk space, Intel VT or AMD-V enabled CPU, with BIOS Virtualization Technology switch on.
1) Download ‘Essentia Web’ from our official Website.
2) Once downloaded, click on essentia-launcher-installer.dmg
3) Wait for it to open
4) Now you can drag and drop the Docker.app (If you don’t have Docker already) and the Essentia Launcher.app to your Applications folder.
5) Wait for the transfer to finish:
6) Open your Application Folder.
7) Click on the Docker.app and wait for it to open.
8) First, it should appear in your dock. Follow these simple steps to complete Docker’s first-launch setup.
9) After you’re done with Docker and it’s up and running, open the Essentia Launcher.app.
NOTE: If at this point this window pops up:
…follow the instruction below.
I. Open your System Preferences
II. Click on the Security & Privacy Settings
III. Click on the lock symbol at the bottom left corner.
IV. And press [Open Anyway]
… and continue following the guide!
10) Wait until all the components are started:
11) Essentia Web will now open in your browser, and it’s ready to use!
You can always get back to Essentia launcher using dock icon.
Now that’s done, you are free to roam the blockchain powered world where privacy, security, and data ownership matters.