Now you can have the Web 3.0 at your fingertips with the release of Essentia desktop application! Simply download the app at Essentia.one and experience the best blockchain and crypto features yourself.
Windows: 8 GB RAM, 4 GB+ of free disk space, Intel VT or AMD-V enabled CPU, with BIOS Virtualization Technology switch on;
macOS: 8 GB RAM, 6 GB+ of free disk space, Intel VT or AMD-V enabled CPU, with BIOS Virtualization Technology switch on;
Ubuntu (Linux): 8 GB RAM, 4 GB+ of free disk space, Intel VT or AMD-V enabled CPU, with BIOS Virtualization Technology switch on.
1) Download ‘Essentia Web’ from our official Website.
2) Open downloaded archive
3) Extract the contents to where you like, e.g. let’s create ‘essentia’ directory at our home and extract files to it:
4) Press ‘Show the Files’ to open up the location of the extracted files.
5) Right click blank space in the directory and select ‘Open in Terminal’ to open a terminal window in the current directory.
NOTE: if you have docker already setup and running skip to step 9.
6) Paste in the following command and press Enter to run docker installer
chmod +x install-docker.sh && ./install-docker.sh
7) Enter your user password:
8) Wait for the installation to finish.
9) Now you’ll have to log out and log back in for group membership changes to take effect.
10) Double-click essentia-launcher.
11) Now the Essentia components will begin to download. Please wait until it’s finished.
Once completed, your browser will bootstrap the Essentia components.
You can return to the Essentia launcher using the tray icon.
12) Ready for use!
Now that’s done, you are free to roam the blockchain powered world where privacy, security, and data ownership matters.